Sunday, August 12, 2018

SEMANA 3: DEL 13 AL 17 DE AGOSTO - WEEK 3: FROM AUGUST 13 TO 17 2018




Hola estudiantes,
I am so happy most of you turned in the syllabus (Hw#1) signed by your parents last week. If you haven't done, please do it A.S.A.P. Please refer to the syllabus if you have a concern or question about the late assignments.


This week is very essential since we will start working on learning the language. However, I will be speaking Spanish (80%). There are a couple of topics that I  need to address in English.
There will be a general review of basic Spanish topics that you need to manage at this level/point. This general review will be finishing by the end of August. 



ASISTENTE DE LA CLASE DE ESPANOL
1ST P. Camille.
2ND P. Litzi B.
3RD P. Dominic F.
4TH P. Calista F
5TH P. Logan K.
Thanks for your help in class.





TRABAJO INICIAL:

Students, you will start working on T.I.
This assignment will be done on Tuesdays to Fridays. Remember, this work is the only one you can not make it up. I will talk about this assignment on Tuesday. 


Students, you will need your "Portafolio" for first REVISION ON Friday August 31. You need to have in: Syllabus +  Material you will get from now on.

SOME REMINDERS:
1. GUM is allowed in class however you know what not to do when chewing gum. 
2. NO phone is allowed on the desk
3. NO work from other subject is allowed to do in my class. 
4. Do not have any work from other subject on the desk.
5. If I ask you to switch seats, PLEASE just do it without complaining.
6. 4th period: Rules to follow in the cafeteria. 



PRACTICA ORAL DIARIA #1

1. Cómo te llamas? Me llamo… / Mi nombre es…
2. ¿Cuántos años tienes? Yo tengo ____ años.
3. ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños? Mi cumpleaños es el…( el 6 de noviembre)
4. ¿Quién es tu mejor amigo o amiga? Mi mejor amigo es…/ Mi mejor amiga es…
5. ¿Tienes una mascota? Sí yo tengo una mascota. Es un perro o gato / Yo no tengo mascotas.

AGENDA
8th grade Periods 1 -5

M: - BLOG + Assigning Tarea #2 + Diagnostic: Kahoot / w/sheet
T: - Trabajo Inicial  + WHY STUDY SPANIHS
W :- Trabajo Inicial + WHY STUDY SPANISH + Carta a un amigo
TH:- Trabajo Inicial + Carta a un amigo
F: - HW # 2 is due + Trabajo Inicial : Practica Diaria oral (Quien soy yo)+ Finish any assigment from the week

Disclaimer: Please note that these activities are subject to change as our curriculum is growing and based on students' needs.


Tarea #2/ Hw: Answer the following questions about the syllabus. Due on Friday August 17.
(Hw passes will be accepted for this hw)



How much do I understand this syllab
us?

  1. How do you show respect in class?

  2. What does “PED” mean? Can I use my PED in class?
  3. What should I do when I come in to class every day?
  4. What is the main goal of this class?
  5. Write down two rules I need to follow in class
  6. When can I use the bathroom?
  7. What is a “Portafolio”?
  8. Why is Tarea so important? When is it due?
  9. If I need tutorial when can I come?
  10. What material do I need to have in class?


Please be kind to each other and don't forget to protect animals they need us.
MAILO, I MISS YOU SO MUCH. TE AMO!

Espero que tengan una buena semana
Join The Humane Society of the USA, ASPCA: we are their voice,
National Wildlife Federation, Guiding eyes for the Blind,
 PETA and World Wildlife Fund

No comments:

SEMANA 39: DEL 11 AL 15 DE MAYO- WEEK 39: FROM MAY 11 TO 15 2020

OCTAVA SEMANA VIRTUAL                                                                                                                ...