Sunday, August 20, 2017

SEMANA 4: DEL 21 AL 25 DE AGOSTO - WEEK 4: FROM AUGUST 21 TO 25 2017


El evento del momento: El eclipse total del sol 
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/solar-eclipse-apocalypse-how-ancient-civilisations-explained-disappearance-sun-1492508




Estudiantes,
Estoy muy feliz. 
I am so happy with the revision of the Portafolio.  Most of the Portafolios are beautiful, neat and organized. POR FAVOR, keep it up!
There are as well, many "tareas" and "Trabajo Inicial" well done. Here are some examples: 

   


FOR THIS WEEK /PARA ESTA SEMANA

TRABAJO INICIAL: 




Students, You have to write and answer "Trabajo Inicial" daily. This is part of the class assignments. I will collect at any time. We will not correct this work all the time. 

 No make-up for Trabajo Inicial. Remember: you need to come in to class, take your "portafolio", sit down and  write:

FECHA (Date) + Instrucciones (instructions) + RESPUESTAS (Answers). (Sorry no time for socializing) PLEASE YOU NEED TO BE VERY ORGANIZE AND NEAT. 
Everybody who turned the TI week 3 got 100%. Just keep in mind to follow each instruction to get full credit from now on.

PRACTICA ORAL DIARIA: 
It is the activity where you will practice or use the language orally. This activity is done Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. 



PRACTICA ORAL DIARIA #1
1. ¿Cómo te llamas? Me llamo… / Mi nombre es…
2. ¿Cuántos años tienes? Yo tengo ____ años.
3. ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños? Mi cumpleaños es el…     ( el 6 de noviembre)
4. ¿De dónde eres tú? Yo soy de…
5. ¿Tienes una mascota? Sí yo tengo una mascota. Es un perro o gato / Yo no tengo Mascotas

                                  AGENDA
(This agenda is subject to change according to
  the teacher and students' needs)
8th grade Periods 1 -5
M: - Blog - Explaining "tarea"#3+ Why study Spanish? : Videos and worksheet - Pair work 
T: - Trabajo Inicial + Correction of the worksheet:Why study Spanish? + ¿Quién soy yo? Questions & Answers
W :- Trabajo Inicial +¿Quién soy yo? Answer questions
TH: - Trabajo Inicial + Practica Oral + Quien soy yo? Paragrahp
F: -  Practica oral diaria 1 +Reading aloud paragraph:¿Quién soy yo? 
*** No PED will be needed this week ***
Tarea #3
You will go to my blog: www.spanishbymissgarzon.blogspot.com  and sign in to become a member. You need to go to followers. (left side of the blog)
Followers (393)Next



Trippy Rampagez
Cirit Fillmore

 Or if you just prefer to leave a message saying: Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog(down blog)
You will need to write your first name and initial of the last name  + Period: Example:
Maria J. Period 2
This Hw  is due on Friday September 1


Please be kind to each other and don't forget to protect animals they need us.

Espero que tengan una buena semana
Join The Humane Society of the USA, ASPCA: we are their voice,
National Wildlife Federation, Guiding eyes for the Blind,
 PETA and World Wildlife Fund














32 comments:

Kaleigh Addie said...

Now I know how to get to the spanish blog . Kaleigh A. Period 2

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish BLOG. Asanta T. Period 1





sincerely,
Asanta T.

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the spanish blog. Noah Pray. Period 4.

Asata K. said...

Now I know how get to the Spanish Blog, Asata Kendrick, Period 1

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the spanish blog. Aidan S. Period 3.

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog, London B. period 2.

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog, Arianna R. Period 3

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog, Kenny M. Period 3

Anonymous said...

now i know how to get to the Spanish blog. Kameel V. period 2

PGB said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog. Emilia L period 1

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get too the blog Ethan H period 1

Anonymous said...

Now i know how to get to the Spanish blog. Denzel J period 5

Chloe said...

Now i know how to get to the Spanish blog. Chloe T. 5th period

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog. Robert Fowler. Period 2

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog, Nicholas M.

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog, Nicholas M. 3rd Period

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog, Sam S 2nd period

Anonymous said...

Now I know to get to the Spanish blog , Javonte J 5th period

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog Kayley W. Period 3

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog Niamh H. 5th period

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog Farasha E. 5th period

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog Erin C. 1st period

Jordan Simpkins said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog Jordan S. 5th Period

Katherine Davis said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog Katherine Davis 2nd period

Unknown said...

I know how to get to Spanish blog Michael Williams 4th period

Unknown said...

Now I know how to get to your blog Elliott M. Period 4

Anonymous said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog. Thomas Crawford 5th Period

Mississippi Roots said...

Now I know how to get to the spanish blog. Micaylah H. 3rd period

Unknown said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog. Yahir M 4th period

Camille chiller said...

Now I know how to get to the Spanish blog. Camille C. 4th period

SEMANA 39: DEL 11 AL 15 DE MAYO- WEEK 39: FROM MAY 11 TO 15 2020

OCTAVA SEMANA VIRTUAL                                                                                                                ...